Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Coming Home

After three weeks of dancing, laughing, sweating, and even some crying, I'm back. I made it. And I loved it.

Looking back to my experience at Ballet Austin, I would say that it was one of the coolest yet hardest time of my life. I really learned a lot about ballet, myself, and God. I learned that I can do more than I thought that I could. I learned that ballet is something that I still love even when I am dancing for seven hours a day. I also learned that God is always with me. I developed a habit of reading a short devotional in the morning to prepare me for the day and then remembering that devotional throughout the day. I plan to keep that habit going.

My parents picked me up Saturday morning (after a sorrowful goodbye to my friends that I made at Ballet Austin). I stayed Saturday night at my Nana's house because she lives close to Austin. Man, I slept so good that night. I got twelve hours of sleep, and I was still tired the next day when we drove back home.

The first day home was wonderful. I didn't do much. I watched four episodes of Psych with my sister, took an hour long nap, went to bible study, and ate homemade brownies. They were very yummy brownies, especially because they were warm and gooey.

I had the time of my life at Austin, but I am also very glad to be back home, relaxing, hanging out with my friends, eating desserts, and watching my favorite TV shows.

Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment