Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Big Question

After reading this question, you might think that I am making a big decision. Maybe I'm considering getting a job or making plans for the future. But no, you presumed wrong. The question that I have been asking myself lately is "What do you want to do?" And many times, no one has a practical answer. (After all, going to Disney World is kind of out of the option for this afternoon.)

Summer boredom wants to strike this house, but I am not going to let it. So what do I do? Well, I can say that Netflix has been my best friend, but I also have some best friends that will come over and go see Despicable Me 2 on a random Thursday afternoon. Between the things that must get done, like cleaning and working out, and the things that are incredibly fun but a waste of time, like watching whole TV shows on Netflix, the last few weeks have been very relaxing, but almost dull.

Summer is almost over. But I am going to squeeze all of the relaxation, fun, and summerness out of the days that I have left.I have made a list of things to do over the rest of the summer. Lists make everything so much more official. Here are a few things on the list:

*Have a photo shoot

*Have sleepovers

*Bake desserts

*Get a make over

*Be crafty

*Go shopping 

It's a good list. There are many possibilities for laughter and memories. Late nights and messy kitchens may come into play. But I am going to enjoy the rest of my summer.

So, to answer the big question of "What am I going to do?", I say, I am going to laugh, eat, make something new, and remember something old. I am also about to go eat lunch, because I am hungry. Enjoy your summer, and don't let boredom take over.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment