Friday, June 14, 2013

Rambing About Randomness

I can't decide what I want I want to write about, so I will just ramble on about randomness.

Random Thought One: Chocolate Chip Cookies. There is some chocolate chip cookie dough sitting on the counter calling my name. But I have already had several bites, and I asked my sister to slap me if I took another bite of the dough. The only thing is, my sister isn't in the room right now... Self control, Hannah, self control...

I get up and put the cookies in the oven. I sneak a bite of cookie dough in my mouth, and my sister, now back in the kitchen, spanks me.

Random Thought Two: The spanking was worth it.

Random Thought Three: I am very excited to see Star Trek Into Darkness.

Random Thought Four: Three days later, after I saw Star Trek Into Darkness, had a birthday party for my sister, and finished up the second week of my local ballet intensive.

I've been busy.

Random Thought Five: But Star Trek Into Darkness did not disappoint. Just thinking abut it makes me cry and laugh at the same time.

Random Thought Six: Birthday parties are fun, very fun.

Random Thought Seven: And birthday cake is yummy, very yummy.

Random Thought Eight: You're probably tired of this randomness, but I will leave you with three very important words, and one very funny video.

Here are the three very important words:

GOD IS ENOUGH

And if we live by these words, trusting that they are always true, then there is no need to worry or fret or stress. All we need is God, because He is enough. And if you are a son or daughter of God, then you will always have Him with you, therefore you will always have enough. Why, then, do we depend on circumstances and people to be "enough" for us? They will fail, but God, will never fail; His love will always be enough no matter what.

Okay, I'm done preaching. 

And here is the promised video:


Enjoy randomness, laughter, and whatever other joys God places in your life. Because life is more fun when your laughing.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment