Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Work and Play

It's been too long. Way too long.

I could tell you that I've been busy, but I still could have posted something! The truth is, once the charm of having a blog wore off, all that was left was the work part of it. And did I really want to do the work as well as the fun? That seemed to be the question. And I have come up with an answer.

Yes.

Yes, I do want to do the work as well as the fun. As I am growing up, I am realizing that work is a very crucial part of fun. After all, eating cupcakes is fun, but first you have to make them. (And afterwards you have to clean them up, the hardest part in my opinion.)

Now, I don't know about you, but I don't really like work. My birthday party is coming up, and it is going to be very fun! But before the party, I have to send the invitations, make the reservations, clean the house, and cook the food. Basically, I have to work for my party.

Another example is ballet. I had my ballet recital a few weeks ago, and it went great! But before the recital I had to put in countless hours at the studio, as well as all recital day rehearsing and getting ready. Was it worth it? YES!

So even though I like having fun, work is still a necessary part of life. This is a fact that I am learning over and over again. I am learning not to be scarred of work.

I have had so much going on, and I can't wait to share it all with you! And I have a lot of exciting things coming up!

Hannah

P.S. Here's a random picture of a cat. Your welcome.

My mouth dropped open this kitty was so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment