Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's Been a While

I know, I know, I know. It's been a while. I've been busy. I've had many things going on. And when I didn't have things to do and places to go, I indulged in my lazy side (aka, Pinterest and Chuck).

So, here I am, posting for the first time in a few months.

But maybe I needed that break. Maybe now I can blog with more enthusiasm, describing life with more clarity and joy.

I'm back. I can't garrantee that I will post consistently. I can't garrentee that all of my posts will be interesting. But I will stay true to myself. I will post what's on my heart.

And it feels nice to be back.

That being said, life calls in the form of a long day of rehearsals. It's time to do the familiar ritual of bun-making, driving, dancing, and sweating. I just wanted to let you know, little blog, that I haven't forgot about you, and I can't wait to tell you what's been going on the last few months!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment