Sunday, December 8, 2013

DPC- Chirstmas Trees

High school retreat continued today! I had a fun time stayin inside, away for the rain, and visiting with my friends!

When I came back home (the camp is only about an hour away), tiredness began to come upon me, but I held it back until after Nutcracker practice. When I came home though, in my sweatpants and on the couch, I couldn't resist anymore. 

Speaking of tiredness, I should be going to sleep. 

Before I do that, here's my picture for today. We finally finished out Christmas tree today! 

Because of Nora, we didn't want to put up the breakable ornaments until we knew how she treated trees. But now we fully decorated the tree, angle and all! Isn't it beautiful? 



I'm thankful for fun retreats and learning and talking about Jesus. More than that, I'm so thankful that Jesus lives in me! I'm thankful for coming home and family and Christmas trees and warm gingerbread, fresh out of the oven. I thank my Father I heaven for all of shod blessings! To Him be the glory!

Hannah 

1 comment: