Sunday, December 1, 2013

DPC- Introducing, Nora

So, I decided to start this December Photo Challenge. I'm super excited about the moments and memories that I can share, and I'm also thankful that this will get me into the habit of blogging regularly.

The Christmas season has officially begun in my opinion, because we put up out Christmas tree today. I helped put up the nice nativity set along with the Little People one. I helped decorate many surfaces with figurines and mini Christmas trees. I plan on transforming the while house into a Christmas wonderland. 

If you can't tell, Christmas in one of my favorite times of the year. I like the decorations, the music, the movies, the food, the traditions, and the memories. But most of all, I'm thankful for God's love story to the world through Jesus Christ's birth, life, death, and resurrection. 

Today we had a big (well, little if you're being specific) surprise to start the holiday season. 

We got a kitten. 



I was not even aware that this was a consideration. Patches, our cat, has never liked other cats, so we never got a second one, however much we wanted one. But today my sister announced that we were getting one of the kittens that our friends were finding homes for. The deal is this, if Patches likes this new kitten, then we keep her. If Patches doesn't like this new addition, then we won't keep her. I like this idea, and personally, I'm had been on Patches' side, wary of this little ball of fur. But that was all before she slept in my lap. It sort of melted my heart. And she purrs so loudly! 

Hopefully we can keep this bundle of joy! After all, it tis the season to be jolly. 

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment