Monday, December 9, 2013

DPC- My Favorite Things

In honor of recently watching the remake of The Sound of Music, I give to you, my version of "My Favorite Things."

"Bright fluffy sweaters and soft purring kitties, 
Steaming hot chocolate and fun Christmas movies, 
Gingerbread topped with some homemade whipped cream, 
These are a few of my favorite things. 



Glittery dresses and songs of God's glory,
Pointe shoes and sisters and making up stories, 
Nutcracker music which I always sing, 
These are a few of my favorite things."

Don't be afraid to sing today. Sing praise to God and songs that make you laugh. Sing Christmas carols and love songs. It doesn't matter if you can't reach every note. Sing for the joy of it. Sing because God has given you a voice, one which He created for talking and screaming and singing and shouting. 

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment